PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Hi Satori,Thanks for your post - I always enjoy reading them. I...

1. 1,600 Posts.
    Hi Satori,

Thanks for your post - I always enjoy reading them. I think you are focussing too much on the share price as a measure of PLV's success and less on the fact that management have consistently ticked boxes and advanced the project. This is the ob of management after all. They don't have a magic button that controls market sentiment. If they deliver, then the idea is that the share price will look after itself. Tony is heavily invested in this company - do you think he doesn't want to see the share price improve? To suggest that the share price is bad because management are not doing there job properly (poor communication etc) is a lop-sided view of the world. There is a lot of economic uncertainty out there at the moment and PLV is not immune. Will the Australian property bubble burst? Will China slow? Will Europe collapse? None of these factors are helping us edge back up to the $1 mark.

I agree with you that the JTC MOU is not worth talking about, but I will add one point to the conversation. I recall Tony saying that the JTC did not pull out through lack of interest, they were keen to be involved with Pluton, but at the end of the day, they weren't set up to be able to beneficiate the ore. TImeOne had the connections etc to build a concentrator and were therefore the preferred partner for the project. If you want to know more I suggest you contact Tony, who is a valuable source of information and provides clarification. You shouldn't disregard calling him. I strongly disagree with your statements about calling Tony "not the answer" and a "flawed exercise".

I have really been pretty happy overall with PLVs ability to bring this project to fruition. I can't say that we'ver had massive timeline blowouts of that they have failed at any stage so far. The main exception to this was the PFS, which was a disaster for the share price, but I'm invested for the long haul, so in my opinion, it's just a blip in the grand scheme of things. Revised PFS is due soon, lets see how that changes things for the company (and maybe the share price).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.