RNX 5.88% 1.6¢ renegade exploration limited

I see this differently @asteroider , I agree with the fact that...

1. 1,604 Posts.
    I see this differently @asteroider ,

I agree with the fact  that their shares are now out and the 3B will likely be today however the only clients selling now are the small clients which in almost every case   will take the 10% to 20% any day on any stock.This is pretty typical and the larger stakes are in to see the company turnaround this is fact.  Infact given the amount of shares issued last week between SPP and underwritting its clear its in stronger hands.

I also agree with you when you said they sold down before the CR's this is hard for them not to know as the exact people who sold them would of known of the corporate activity before time given they are the ones funding it so this is a no brainier. As for knowing the material content on anything else i do not agree, at best they may have a good idea of when things will occur but not what that would be direct inside trading and they are not that brazen.

I think your years of let down have got to you a bit which is understandable.

I expect churn of around 20 million shares that make up all the small holders collectively then the material growth can start IMO.

Personally  as i mentioned earlier it would be the intention 0f DJC themselves to convert the 10 million options they have. For this to occur they will need this to be of a higher price.

That brings me to the next  and most important thing...For the first time in many years they are showing the signs that the asset write downs with the auditors are over and a reversal is imminent. Here is why:

1. BV who is part of the team at QVB ventures seems to be the Geo guy they swing to their shells when they see a opportunity to further them and take them off ice. Also i note a very good finders fee was given to him which i see as the direct sign as the final dilution is over post this raise and real things are going to start now its beyond doubt.

2. For the first time in many years the company is gearing up for promotion why would they bother if the aim was to write down further and tout as a benefit.

3. Also for the first time in years they are working on some very tangible oppunitiites whilst in parallel generating a desktop report that will lift the current $0 valuation on the Yukon and really get it on the map again.

I am sorry but those points are indicating something very clear and i am expecting the next two weeks to really kick things into gear.

Cheers  bonkers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $130.9K 7.666M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2287498 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 294117 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.