MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

whats happening behind those doors???

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    Guys, Gals, TOTAL novice here, just looking for your view on the MMX and the appending dooms day and what you think and what the outcomes may be

Resource Capital Fund (whom have an impressive track record) buys 5.64% of MMX shares on 21st October which is enough to give them a seat at the directors table. Paul K resigned / pushed out of his seat on the 26th October, so one director seat emptied and then refilled by Resource Capital whom i'm sure would have dissected the whole OPR scenario, weighed it all up before pumping in 5% at 0.27c on that day. JP Morgan Chase are still there, no movement from them, POSCO still holding up, The share price has dropped off again the last couple of days but with still more actually looking to buying than sell (at a price obviously) but I've even seen at least 5 straight deals enter for buy on flat 100,000 or other straight big zeros over the last couple of days and It's all very quite on announcements from MMX.

All running so close to dooms day on the 31st of Dec, all these guys are obviously doing some problematic talking in house and no one has burst through the doors yet yelling "run for the hills, theres absolutely no solution SELL SELL!!'

Will they just let it run to the final day and go, nah it aint going to happen, there goes my millions to money heaven, im going home now or bail out when they can or have they just to much buried in there to be able to liquidize
    and get out with making a big loss, so they will just carry on till the last bit of hope is drained...........?

What would be the likely impact on share price , would it half....less.....

would MMX just sort out what ever financials need sorting out. OPR be built by someone else and then MMX just pay for the use of the line as opposed to trucking costs and just mine that huge resource at Jack Hill without that massive initial costing of the OPR over there heads.

Does MMX not having a hand in the building of OPR, mean RIP to them or do they just continue mining as they did before OPR, jump on the train a couple of years down the line when its built by someone else and mine.....but just outputting more with the use of better infrastructure??.

At their share price now, (wouldn't a mining company with the resources fields that MMX own, along with the capital that they have ) be be physically be worth more than there share value. Would they not be in a position for a take over???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.