RHK 0.63% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

What's happening, FMS?, page-14

1. 6,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Seanl you need to read my post...I was not saying the stock is currently worth $1.73 per share or as you have said rounded up to $1.80....

I was just trying to prove a point about the value of FMS....using FMS's own internal Modelling, and trying to bring that value back to present terms...The chart was provided in an FMS presentation so the internal modelling around those values would still have to have some measure of accuracy...in addition the graph highlights the catalysts for SP appreciation..

Even if you use the same internal modelling as a starting point and discount it for the current IO price only the value would sit more along the lines of 47cents per share..($180 vs $50 as a percentage).
    Then if you discount that price further by 50% due to risks and timing associated with the infrastructure it is still around 24cents per share or a market cap of around $615m which is about right at the moment..
    back of the envelope stuff but never the less based on experience which provides a guide only...

Remember the project risk has been recently reduced by the announcement by TODD of a potential offtake agreement...

TODD will not be able to fulful the requirements of the offtake agreement without FMS's IO resource...

Is there anything stopping Management from going directly to the same Chinese Company and negotiating an offtake agreement directly with them....I know the funding would be a stubbling block but I just cant understand why TODD can get the offtake agreement within a short period of time, where as the current FMS management has failed over many years to secure an offtake agreement....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $160.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 80.5¢ 80.5¢ $1.24K 1.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2531 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.