YPB 0.00% 0.3¢ ypb group ltd

Here's my throw away lines for what they're worth: JH...

1. 1,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Here's my throw away lines for what they're worth:

JH (CEO/Chair) - looks like he's pretty engaged with the co. But, can anyone just give me a quick idea of his skin in the game?

I look for co's that have an engaged management team (see above) that are across their product and thoroughly know their market/industry, are major positives - not enough co's have this. They appear to have a fairly clear vision of where they want to take this co and are busily rolling it out.

Also, co's in the current environment that are growing through (aggressive) acquisition is a positive sign.

In light of the above, co's that have a healthy cash flow and manage their borrowings against earnings growth i.e. are not overly stressing liquidity, are attractive metrics.

The co is in a nicely boring relatively low tech niche market where it appears to be build a mote through pursuing a growth strategy involving vertical/lateral integration in it's business chain (print/forms, packaging, inks, scanners etc).

I dipped my toe into YPB earlier this year with a small stake and am looking to average up over time as the story plays out. This should provide me with a positive strategy, where I can opt out if the matters above come unstuck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YPB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 15942860 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8141733 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YPB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.