RED 4.82% 39.5¢ red 5 limited

My post from a few weeks ago shows myself, GE and others outside...

1. 1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    My post from a few weeks ago shows myself, GE and others outside the Muntinlupa City court house. I attended the court to view court proceeding regarding comments made on HC by GE in October 2013. For some reason the local company GRC has made a complaint.

I sat in the court rather bemused about the proceedings, I have read the comments posted on HC by GE from the 8th to 16th Oct 2013, in fairness many shareholders welcomed the posts because we just did not know what was going on and many of us lost large sums of money.

In Australia if one makes comments on a public forum and the comments are truthful then there can be no legal argument about the comments, in the Philippines however one can put forward an argument of malicious intent. Well there you are the story is out know AB.

I have some more rather sad news, GE's mother died suddenly a few days ago and he needs to attend her funeral in Melbourne, he has travelled to Australia many times in the last few years to look after his fathers affairs after he died in 2016.

Yet suddenly in this circumstance arrangements for him to leave the Philippines in time for his mothers funeral have become very difficult indeed, and yes it involves the case above. How would you feel?
    Business and personal should not mix, how about some professionalism here!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.020(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $2.686B
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 41.0¢ 39.0¢ $9.181M 23.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1243803 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 139143 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.