ATH 14.3% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

What's Happening Regarding Regaining Nasdaq Compliance?, page-7

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    would it even be legal to consolidate the SP just to make it compliant on the nasdaq? i tried to do some research but came up empty. i know you can do it before listing on the nasdaq, but can you do it to meet compliance requirements? it just seems too easy to do but perhaps thats what RW was alluding to?

at least athe only has around 40.1M shares outstanding with sinclair owning around 4m and it only being worth a 26m usd market cap with cash at end of quarter of $23m usd. however, they also have at least +6m aud in r&D that they are yet to receive so technically if that flows through we have ev of 0. from memory stamler mentioned sometime early last year that a comparative company was at the time valued around 500M usd.

in other words, just one right piece of news, particularly any mention of the fda or US regulatory authorization, this could re-rate (could???). i would caution against using 2.5c as the minimum price, given that there will be a funding round at some stage and thus the raise imo will have to be considerable. 15-20m at least so at 2.5c we are talking about 25-33% of the market cap added and as such the price might reflect that anywhere between .03-.033, coincidentally right at the midpoint of stamlers .032 options- not that it matters because their expiry date is an indication of how well into the future and how much time this could take, but really positive topline data in 2023 on 434 could make that happen. however if the consolidation is possible without any issues with nasdaq then this whole analysis is out the window.

idk, this company is like trying to find the mysteries of the universe and as such makes it an extreme punt, commensurate with the rewards. after all, if 434 is successful on its own, it could be revolutionary for neurodegeneration.

ive been averaging down small parcels since i sold some at .022 but i am still down 22% at this stage overall and its been a painful exercise having to trade this for the best part of 2 years with an overall downwards trajectory.

one thing is for sure though, if this hits .013 then thats when ill be going in big time and have allocated 100% of the capital i have already invested in this for that moment which is currently sitting in a bond instrument.

for those people who have been in this for years and still down, i sincerely hope you see a return for this as im sure youll see it all the way through to takeover given how much time you have spent waiting already. whats another 3 years?

gltah and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $184.6K 61.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 75735096 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 33814069 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.