PDN 0.48% $12.48 paladin energy ltd

Hi BoneHead, You are clearly no bonehead.Wow what a fantastic...

1. 215 Posts.
    Hi BoneHead,
    You are clearly no bonehead.
    Wow what a fantastic chart.

I have a number of questions for you if you could possibly find the time to answer regarding the graphs etc I am sure we posters would be very appreciative.

1.In the resources Graph what does the blue line in the 200 to 400 quadrant represent?

2. Uranium chart_ PDN is in the purple shaded area between 50 to 100 and while still in that space has fallen down into the lower area of green. What does the green represent?

3. Of the represented lines in the uranium chart, which ones are producers as differentiated to be exploration only phase? Sorry to ask this but I havent had time to research this and was wondering if you had an accessible answer on hand. The reason I ask this is so that we can analyse like with like.

4. PDN Chart - Up to the end of Sept 12, the chart showed a higher low.
    Then from 01.10.12 the chart dropped to show by mid October, a lower low.
    Finally since last week in October there has been a consistent decline in Stock price. Why is the question everyone is asking.

5. On the far right of the PDN chart, under Uranium, what does PDN (21) star mean?

6. Analyst review - 19 analyst reviews are represented as:
    High $4.74 target
    Mean $1.83 target
    Low $.83 target

Strong buy, buy and hold = 17 analysts
    Underperform - 0 analysts
    Sell - 2 analysts

Do you know which companies the analysts represent, in particular the sell recommended analysts?

7. The representation of interests as :
    Short - 70,550,239
    Daily longs - 20,103,439
    Are you able to briefly explain what these mean if possible please as this is an area that I dont fully understand?

Bonehead you clearly are a serious trader. I just love this kind of information that you have on hand, and you are very humble when you say it only takes 5 mins.

If you could please reply I would readily await your response.

Kind Regards
    PDG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.48
Change
0.060(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $3.724B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.45 $12.76 $12.26 $26.57M 2.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6286 $12.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.48 5038 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.