ALC 1.56% 6.3¢ alcidion group limited

What's happening to the ALC SP?, page-24

1. 5,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3680
    Jcw,

""Possum I’m thinking someone wants the SP Lower - Why??""

By the end of the day 10 million shares will have been traded. That is an unusually high figure for ALC. It usually does around 2.5 million as an average, unless of course it's on the back of some announcement which changes trading volumes and activity.
    Perhaps we are seeing the main sellers actually being the main buyers . Maybe they are trying to panic the market by selling down and then buying back their own stock at a cheaper price. Perhaps I don't know what I am talking about.

But there is something going on when you have this amount of stock being sold for no apparent reason. I haven't heard or read anything that would explain the sell off. The market in general has been quite robust so we can exclude market sentiment.
    My understanding is, we have a growing population, meaning more people are visiting hospitals which are needing good service. It is a fact more people are dying because of a lack of information that is being provided on a persons health history. Thats why a company like ALC is so important going forward. They provide the necessary tools to reduce mistakes from happening . Hence the reason I invested in ALC all those years ago.
    As I posted earlier, the market can be a strange beast at times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $84.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.3¢ $31.92K 505.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 667177 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 166666 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.