IMC 6.19% 9.1¢ immuron limited

Whats Happening with IMC

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1715
    Very disappointing to see the share price tank the way it has
    The IMC haters will be laughing I'm sure

It seems to me to be USA driven , as the volumes traded in IMRN have been up enormously

Looks like the peope who came aboard last year ( March ? have baled out - but correct me if I'm wrong .

The startling thing is the level and volume of stock traded , and also the huge increase in online commentary & chat
    on that US Stock Twits forum . Lots of guys there seem to have it in for Gary Jacob

It would be nice to hear from the board , a statement or commentary relating to the recent activity . Perhaps also some statement about Gary Glitter and the status of any pending law suites against him from disgruntled shareholders in the last company he was involved in . Similarly perhaps a reminder of the operational advances the company has been making .

Dont get me wrong shareholders can be overly litigious , particularly when things dont go to plan . ( and often claims are baseless ) They love it when the share price surges ... no law suites then ......... only when the share price goes down . !!! .

We all know the biotec business is pretty risky .... thats the turf you play on when u invest in Biotec ...... but the upside if you are onto a good product or IP can be absolutely huge .

The travelan / shigella announcement was a beauty ....... sales apparently are growing strongly , and the IP looks like it can support huge growth .

To me it looks like the negative US tail is wagging the dog

cheers

VA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.006(6.19%)
Mkt cap ! $20.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 9.1¢ $59.41K 628.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 33293 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 111927 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.2¢
  Change
-0.006 ( 5.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.2¢ 102063
Last updated 11.12am 09/05/2024 ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.