RR1 0.00% 1.4¢ reach resources limited

what's happening with niobium find . 13%, page-4

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Have to say it all looks good - just need to be patient - there are more than a few Li companies to compare to - e.g. AZS (I just found out about it now :/) - PLS, LTR, KDR and the gascoyne crew - Seems grade is usually 1-2.5% (2.5 = world record apparently) - the spodumene things seem to be pretty highly correlated (although sometimes they can be benign - "not mineralised") - but from a layman point of view - soil samples, rock chips, spodumenes (how many and over how many square km) -> strong inference to be confirmed by drill bit. Then lots and lots of drilling to get "pre" jorc (AZS call it a conceptual target - for them it is 100-240M T) then jorc, and feasibility study. Then mine. Or accept (or reject - AZS) a buyout offer along the way.

I know this is common knowledge to a lot of people and it might not be 100% accurate - but thats the view I have. And working backwards - what needs to happen to reach 100,300, and 1000,3000 MM market cap (and whats the time line).

And the kicker is there will not be enough Li to fuel all the EVs that are being built in the near (5-7 year future) - which ironically can be a risk to the industry since the EV manufacturers might end up with alternative technology...

Just thought I would throw some ramblings into the pot...

cheers
    MD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $8.397K 606.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 186040 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 919000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.