FGR 0.00% 5.8¢ first graphene limited

I've been a holder here for years, attracted by the promise of...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I've been a holder here for years, attracted by the promise of graphene, and have followed all the threads on HC, read all the reports and announcements, and have come to the realisation that the company I thought I had invested in seems to have shifted it's focus to an extent it is now questionable whether I stay. I have been a follower up til now , just sitting here quietly. I'm a long termer, but have resisted contacting the long termer group as I prefer my privacy and independence. But I have some questions, and some thoughts that need to be expressed, and there has been little discussion here on the reasons for the lack of progress towards the stated earlier targets of mining the unique Sri Lankan graphite that gives the potential for setting FGR apart from all other producers of graphene.
    So I am breaking my habits, and starting to post in an effort to see if any others here have similar thoughts, or can help me understand some of the reasons for the poor performance and lack of information that comes from the companies management on mining matters. I have some experience in the mining game, and am aware of some of the history and competence of management. I also have followed the story on HC closely enough that I know who to listen to, and who to ignore. I was very encouraged by the posts of Alpaka, especially his reports on the 2016 annual meeting, and his series of posts on muti baggers, but he has been a bit quiet lately. Would love to hear his views on the importance of the graphite from Sri Lanka to FGR, and why it seems to have been too difficult for management to meet their announced targets there.
    I think there may be others following the FGR story on HC that have similar concerns. I know that Mr Grigor has little faith in HC as a useful and credible source of information, but frankly, what choice do we have? Reports and announcements from the company, especially about the mining, are pretty lean and often unintelligable. My efforts in the past to contact the appropriate people in FGR have been a total failure - no response to my phone messages left. I dont think they even had a receptionist. And there are people posting here that seem to have very useful knowledge and views. We can all sift out the useful from the chaff, and hopefully get some understanding of what is really happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $17.01K 294.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 463929 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ 291942
Last updated 13.20pm 16/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.