FGR 0.00% 5.8¢ first graphene limited

What's happening with the mining in SL?, page-40

1. 2,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    Nice try. He gives a toss that the shares have fallen a lot in the last few weeks and he didn't sell all of them. But you are selling Alan aren't you. Pushing the price down.
    I think it is pure (and stupid) supposition to suggest China is going to invade Sri Lanka and steal its assets. The rest of his post was fluff. We all know how good the SL graphite is.
    We are all disappointed that FGR hasnt been a multi bagger (yet) but to blame management is just crass.
    2 years ago FGR was going to be a miner and seller of graphite.
    It recognised however that graphene was the material of the future and correctly, in my view, changed course. Mining was no longer a priority. It secured IP's with 3 of the world leading (in graphene) Universities.
    They will be the lowest cost producer (fact) by some margin.
    Your 10sec research shows you haven't done much homework. Graphenea are still losing money. Why? Because CVD is the most expensive way to produce graphene oxide which is what they sell. They don't produce graphene.
    They will likely go broke when other sources kick in.
    What FGR has achieved in 2 years is incredible. Not fast enough for Alan apparently. Have a look around at sales of graphene, it is only just beginning. Who were they going to sell to over the last 12 months?
    Apparently it is management fault that they haven't made sales, but no one has made sales to any of the companies Alan mentioned.
    So no Aqua dear Alan is a seller, not regarded highly by me at all anymore and I have little respect for a post that uses conspiracy theories and bags management who have transformed a dull miner in something that could be really take off over the next year or so..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $4.618K 81.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 109671 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 487588 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ 291942
Last updated 13.20pm 16/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.