OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

what's happening?

1. 1,086 Posts.
    long time since i posted on ozl but i had a bit of read to see what was happening and a couple of things really bothered me -

1. is all of that cash really sitting in $US and does this mean that it has depreciated by some 15-20% over the past 6 months?

2. will the imf action get up?

i was a long term oxr/ozl holder so was precluded from joining the class action - i could never really understand why. if they lied about the loan situation surely they lied to all holders not just new holders. i guess imf decided to go after the low hanging fruit only.

i'm disappointed that BC is still around and recent news indicates that OH is showing his true colours (chameleon style) selling out of yet another company after he had touted for others to invest.

i wish holders all the best and hope burgess can deliver for you but the best assessment i can make at the moment is that the do nothing, sit on your hands and it'll all be ok management attitude is still very much in vogue.

if i'm right about all of that moola being held in $US then something needs to be done in a hurry and can't something be done to remove cusack?

imf and asic have to go after the board - what happened is a disgrace. and horsetrader raised the sore point about last years dividend - why on earth was it ever paid?

maintain the rage !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.