AMA 4.08% 5.1¢ ama group limited

Announcements show Goldin sold for 3.75c x 20million to Alan...

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Announcements show Goldin sold for 3.75c x 20million to Alan Costello.
    How did the directors get their share of those shares BEFORE he did a "transfer" ?????

This is ALL very strange, on one hand you have a vendor (Golding) bailing out to another vendor(Costello) and then him on selling those shares to the Chairman, MD and another director,,,,Does that mean Costello is front man for the Directors????

I know someone in the West who is in the know ( It may be 3rd hand but so what if it is correct !!!) and my information is that the Vendor of Alanco has bailed out of all his holding in AMA and that the company (AMA)has defaulted on payments to him

Apparently Since Jan 1st 2010 at Alanco in Perth
    The ex General Manager has gone(Previous owners son with 13yrs experience, AMA allegedly treated him very poorly and would not let him "Run" the business the way it had been so successful for so many years (Apparently he would still be there if it was not for the arrogant attitude of the AMA OPS MGR Ray Roberts-Smith
    The long term TOP sales guy has left, after 17years,,,again allegedly Treated very poorly
    The sales manager has left,,, Why??
    The top warehouse Store person has left
    WHY have all these people left??
    Is all this happening across the AMA Group or just in Perth
    Is it just possible that AMA have NO IDEA how to treat people or run a PUBLIC company?
    I see NO future in this mob at all
    If the Alanco Vendor takes action against AMA, could the house of card come falling down ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.002(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $92.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.2¢ 4.7¢ $810.3K 16.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1745687 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 338056 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.