QTM 0.00% 8.6¢ quantum health group limited

Hi Greg777,I'm also a holder of QTM and are very disappointed...

1. 5,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Hi Greg777,

I'm also a holder of QTM and are very disappointed with how they are traveling. According to their last report, their NTA is 1.4 cents and they made a loss. Until they turn around their misfortunes, 80 cents is a long way off I'm afraid. The fact that they burnt money going into solar and then abandoning it was a disgraceful use of shareholder funds.

One thing I have learned since first buying these shares, price and value are two different things.

Compare QTM with FSA. FSA is trading at around 27 cents and has a NTA of 37 cents, and is expected to make 6-9 cents profit (after tax, etc) next year.

Which has the better value? But which is trading at a higher price in terms of their net worth?

Unfortunately, share price has several factors wrapped into it, including future growth, stability of price, trends, and more importantly, human feelings (such as attachment, greed).

I hope you can recover from your loses, but if not, learn from this and make better investment decisions in the future.

Good luck and I hope QTM does hit that 80 cents soon!!!

(PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.