SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

what's happening, page-16

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    My husband has spoken to Andrew price and he was well aware of the excesses of Milton Keyes , well before it was mentioned on Paperlinx-sux.

With the chair under fire , I find it amazing that the board has approved this sale before the EGM on the 23rd , even though I suspect it is a sale Mr price would support , as it is my belief he is keen to divest in European markets where their economy is doing it very hard, and focus on where he knows he can make a dollar , or many dollars .

Italy is definitely an economy that fits that bill , and to extract capital and exit is positive, also relieves all of the potential of any redundancy bill that may of arose if it was in the mix for the overall reduction is staff , revenue ratios that I understand Mr price sees as vital .

Personally I have a Russian/Latvian background and I think the focus on continental Europe is stupid, as that is the arena where Toby Marchant has overseen all the major losses and it does not in my opinion offer the growth or government friendly opportunity PPX needs for turnaround.

Anyway $20 m in the bank or as a reduction in debt is positive and I hope this is not the Boon trump card to Orbis and co to keep them on board .

ST Buy in my opinion as each party looks to mop up votes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.