SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

Harry Boon is incandescent about the 14 Questions at...

1. 478 Posts.
    Harry Boon is incandescent about the 14 Questions at http://www.paperlinx-sux.com/2012/03/how-to-vote-boon-vs-price.html.

He's seen nothing yet. The scene to date, as I see it.

Price looks like winning which embarrasses Boon, and potentially destabilizes Melbourne’s directors’ club.

Price refuses an offer to come inside the tent*; i.e. to join the directors’ club. Gosh, he’s not one of us. Everyone’s dignity is now at risk for supporting an obvious dud like Harry Boon.

* Lyndon B Johnson once famously said: “Better to have them inside the tent pissing out than outside pissing in”

Directors work the phones, calling in favours.

Some institutional shareholders potentially compromised as they rely on access to boards for their livelihoods. If they abstain or vote against Boon, it may fracture future board relationships in unascertainable ways. But how can they vote for Boon and defend the indefensible?

The simple solution is to say nothing. Neuter Price by deescalating the issue. A CONE OF SILENCE. Let Harry back then he can retire gracefully.

Have you noticed how quiet the press has been recently? It’s hard to write copy about ‘no comment’.

Boon refuses to answer the questions. Q9 must present some challenges. I suspect Price has been leaned on by institutions, as he said he can't respond to the Questionnaire or talk at present, which is unusual for a challenger.

So what started with the old boys' and gals' club still continues. A total snow job.

Meanwhile, Toby Marchant will deny the Loch Lomond Golf Club story to anyone who'll listen, but won't say it publicly as we both know its true.

These guys are undesirables. If I say what I think and know I'll get sued.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.