SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

what's happening, page-9

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I just hope Orbis stick to their word about backing the Price camp , but sense harry boon is working very hard behind the scenes turning them around to at least abstain from voting .

I believe Harry strategically asked Mr price on to the board to appease them ... but Mr price would have to have had rocks in is head to fall for that , this tactic in my view would do nothing more than help shut him down from asking for change under his plans and let them stay in charge .

I also get a feeling Schroeder's will abstain as will Maple brown .

I also expect in the next week we will see Boon and the other directors step up and buy some shares as per Grahammcc comment on the boards mandate for directors .

ie about 3 months of fees I believe as a holding for each , quite a lot of buying in that alone . about 4m shares if I add it up correctly .

I just hope Mr price has at least 20% outside of Orbis already committed to him otherwise this meeting might be much closer than many of us hope

I have already voted my holding for out Boon in Price and bought a few more today at 10.5 .

Be interesting to see just how many PXUPA cross ownership holders do the same , there is no point complaining if you Dont support someone putting his hand up for change with Mr prices track record .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.