ATH 0.00% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

As evidenced by the lack of activity the sharemarket doesn’t...

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    As evidenced by the lack of activity the sharemarket doesn’t know what to think of Prana at the moment. They say good news travels fast and bad news slowly, so my optimism is beginning to wane as time goes by. It seems an eon since the Extension study finished and there has been no progress on the FDA’s partial clinical hold.
    The communication by biotech companies seems to range between those who announce anything and everything (they’d announce the opening of a door) and those who keep shareholders in the dark. Prana certainly veers toward the dark side.
    You get the feeling that management see the company as their own project and shareholders are like annoying creditors. They do employ a Communications consultant and maybe some of the posters here are contracted by the consultant to placate shareholders on message boards. It has always been a concern that the Chairman and Chief Executive are one and the same and would be nice to have an independent Chairman with a little more compassion for shareholders.
    I consider the next couple of months as crunch time for the company to communicate with shareholders on the path forward. I’ve been patient for a couple of years but if it’s more of the same then I’m out. Now that I’ve vented they’ll probably announce something?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $886 275.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 56368671 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 125986200 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.