JAT 0.00% 75.0¢ jatcorp limited

What's happening?, page-275

1. 2,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    i sold at 4.8 quiet some time ago and moved money elsewhere and had some wins and some losses, the loss from selling my JAT holding at 4.8 has been offset by day trading a lot of APT and i did a few small trades on ZNO that got me out of trouble, i learnt a valuable lesson about parking too much capital in specs and had to move on for a while

Jat share price hasn't appreciated on growth prospects since the 20c run, and comparing it to APT is just ridiculous

low sellers have been soaked or pulled but the daily value and volume doesn't suggest people are jumping over each other to be holders,

i am still here, i still read up and check in weekly i still hold 100,000 shares at an average of .06
    i just don't constantly up ramp blindly. NEURIO AND ANMA are just 1 part of the group that continues to grow and get into JV's, the protection that the the group arrangement gives over the financials of anma and neurio are what is holding the SP back, i just dont know how we can ever get around that, unless the management was focused/ interested in getting the SP to appreciate.

i think its important people understand that JAT is not just NEURIO and ANMA, if it was i would not hesitate to put money into it, Neurio sold 3.4mil in January 20 compared to January 19 that should have shot the SP up instantly but i think the grey cloud hovers over how much profit the group will make from that?

maybe momo and only the best can fill me in with why this time the sp increase is going to be different ? have i missed something? smx seems to have done well with the small trades

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 75.0¢ 73.0¢ $41.80K 55.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19643 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.