JAT 1.83% 83.5¢ jatcorp limited

What's happening?, page-31

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1270
    I agree sanitiser sales will drop off. JAT lactoferrin product sales increases are here to stay IMO.

Immune system boosting will hang on for years after this.

It seems investors are beginning to wake up to the opportunity to be in a rare company that has announced to the market substantial increases in revenue and sales during this virus. That lift on Friday of SP and buyer numbers, plus that buy that come out from the blue up to 4 cents shows this IMO. Still only small volume though.

Buyers remained and may be back in greater numbers next week after JAT maintained some of the daily gains. We haven't seen this maintenance of a reasonable gain for a long time. Whilst it was only a 12.5% gain it could have easily been 15 or 18% except for the last few sales. I still think there are a lot of investors with JAT on their watch list waiting for a maintained SP movement up, before committing.

Some other company's have talked about maintaining sales or increases in orders but JAT stated and showed in numbers, substantial increases in revenue for Jan and Feb and future sales forecasts. Most company's are saying there revenue will be effected adversely by this pandemic.

GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.5¢
Change
0.015(1.83%)
Mkt cap ! $69.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 85.0¢ 81.0¢ $190.6K 231.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9380 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 13926 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.