LU7 0.00% 1.3¢ lithium universe limited

They do have an app, it's called mogul.gg. They have developed a...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    They do have an app, it's called mogul.gg. They have developed a web based application that works within the browser on desktop and mobile. Just because you can't find Mogul on your favourite App Store as yet doesn't mean it isn't an app. I would highly suggest you go to the app and sign up to see for yourself.

Of course we all want a return on investment, that's why we are here (myself included). I'll make my point more clear. Mogul is one of the first companies trying to monetise eSports in the context of hosting/facilitating tournaments and bridging sponsors, gamers, influencers and events together. There are so many strategies that Mogul employ to do this, they are following one that management feel is the correct one. However there is no magic answer to which strategy will work, hence why they're adopting hubs and chasing companies and people in the know. I completely understand people are upset that things haven't progressed further with the SP and information hasn't been shared, they are completely valid reasons for being upset. My issue is with people blindly complaining that this is a dog of company because their expectations or benchmarks haven't been met.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $4.951K 380.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 799633 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1227855 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.