LU7 7.14% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

whats happening, page-114

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    I wholeheartedly agree with you, the lack of communication and information is killing confidence and the business is being tone deaf to fix that. I'm definitely not going to defend Mogul in that sense.

I agree with you also that I've put my money where my mouth is, sitting on my 1m shares hoping to see a great return on this high potential company. I want the best for it going forward.

My take on the lack of information is to be inquisitive about the company and the product and do some digging. Sure announcements are awesome but when there are none why wait to be spoon fed? Many members on HC including yourself and myself have actively performed analysis on Mogul in market analysis, technical analysis, trying to objectively measure and provide commentary of how things are going. That is probably what fuels most of my confidence. Follow leads on Twitter/Facebook, discover hubs, watch the app iteratively improve over time, watch the tournament+gamer counts grow. Yes Mogul should be giving that to us, but thanks to my skillset and many others on here we can find that for ourselves.

I get that money is tight and the SP is sinking. We all jumped in on a speculative/pioneering stock, ride the wave. There is talent at the helm and I'm sure they can steer this ship into a successfully monetised active platform.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $8.314M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $1.128K 75.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 130957 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 489826 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.