LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

I think you have answered your own question regarding the...

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    I think you have answered your own question regarding the difference between uber and ESH. While both are loosing money and have needed more and more money Uber has a footprint of a large number of users globally. Uber came in a completely disrupted what was a tight held industry and opened the door for others like lyft to come on board. If you walk around the main streets of any global large city it's hard not to come across an uber sign. Ask anyone you meet about Uber and its likely the know what it is .. ask anyone about mogul and you will probably get a funny look.

the difference between the two is chalk and cheese. Uber global platform large number of users and is well known globally. While its not currently profitable it certainly has enough market share and demand and support to keep moving forward.
    On the other hand you have ESH which has been burning money for atleast the last 3years in the gaming space. Where are the 70000 registered users by june? It said it would put recurring income in the statements from September last year but never has. Even the investor presentation says nothing about income it is expecting to get. It only has enough tournaments running for barely a few thousand users.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $7.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $23.82K 1.637M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2340026 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 515197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.