LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

I would be happy to have Cameron buy the company out for 2c per...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I would be happy to have Cameron buy the company out for 2c per share he could have my million shares.

on the other hand is the app even real? I remember back when the new Razer phone got released like 18 months ago and people on this forum were hyping it up that it was going to be pre loaded on every Razer phone sold. We have billion dollar businesses working with mogul but I can’t understand why any of them wouldn’t dump 30 million( over double current market cap) and take the company over. I’m sure they would get the majority of holders over the line. I get the feeling big business kick the tyres and take a look under the bonnet just in case mogul could be the next big thing but slowly fizzle away.

I have accepted it as a loss now and at over 60 % down I may as well ride it all the way down just in case a miracle happens. The time for the app has slipped away. COVID19 was the golden opportunity to get the app out there while people are stuck at home. As restrictions slowly ease worldwide its an opportunity missed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.