CNN 6.25% 15.0¢ cardia bioplastics limited

whats happening, page-2

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Olympian

You will not get an update until the revese takeover is put to bed.

If you will notice, Uranium is not the only zero value. The investment in Aquanox is also down to zero.

The only thing which has any value is cash. $300,000 of this is already lost with the loan to Bio grade. Bio grade is already insolvent. How are you going to get this back?
    The argument will be that we have to take over bio Grade or the $300,000 will be sold.

Don't worry about it. I predict that CNN will be $0.10 within 6 months. Why? because Bio Grade will burn the $5m in cash within 3 months. At which time, CNN will have to do another capital raising. Problem is CNN will have what 500,000,000 shares on issue? Another raising will bring it to 1 billion sahres on issue. Answer? 10 for 1 consolidation prior to the capital raising. Of course what tends to happen with share consolidation is that the price initially adjusts for the consolidation and then drifts back to its pre consolidation level. In other words, your wealth will be slashed by 90%.

Good luck Slew, I predict that within 12 months, your million share holdings will be thousands.At $0.01 to $0.02per share.

Happy New Year to all CNN holders, and good luck. You are going to need plenty it.

Pear

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.