TMS 0.00% 1.9¢ tennant minerals limited

what's happening?!!, page-3

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Has anyone heard the spring theory? This stock price has been pushed down so hard and kept down so long by the global financial crisis that as soon as the gfc looks as if it is lifting. This stock is going to bounce back like a spring in the opposite direction. My bet is that other luxury consumables will follow, But diamonds in my opinion have been the hardest hit commodity in this crisis,even harder than cars, thats why the price has gone so low for BDI. It wasn't that long ago that the world looked as if we were heading towards another great depession, who wants to buy a diamond if you are having trouble feeding and clothing the family. Now though it looks as if the crisis has past and stock traders are looking towards a brighter future where people do buy luxury goods like diamonds, expensive houses, flash cars, expensive champagne,the list goes on and all those cigarette butts that were squashed into the ground,disregarded like BDI are now seen as ridiculously cheap.And the spring bounces back to somewhere more reasonable given that some of the risk in holding luxury goods stock has evaporated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $20.91K 1.074M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 252479 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 149346 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.22pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.