TMS 4.76% 2.2¢ tennant minerals limited

I can't see ex Kimberley execs coming back into BDI. When you...

1. 55 Posts.
    I can't see ex Kimberley execs coming back into BDI. When you say 'play', I assume you mean they may have some intent of a acquiring a major holding? This seems improbable forseveral reasons. About 85% of BDI shares are owned by the top 20 shareholders and they do not seem to be in the market, so there are not many shares left to play with. With a total of 164m shares that only leaves about 20m in small holders who seem to be the ones trading at present.
    I supect that the current blimp is coming from a few smallish holders who realise these shares are undervalued and have a huge potential upside. And it is in the past couple of weeks that some strength is coming back into market generaly which is providing a few people with a chance to sell off some stock and buy a few BDI bargains. That is my position as well. I have benn buying a few and may even have made the top 20 by now. A couple of my colleagues have also followed my lead.
    I doubt there is anything more to it, unfortunately. There is nothing 'big' happening. The Jorc results would not set the world on fire. And when you look at the trading activity during the period the SP rose above 2 cents, the volumes are relatively small and barely made $30k worth of shares traded in a day.
    So while it has been good to see some life in the SP it has been small beers really.
    I wait patiently for good news.
    'Source of Terrace 5 located' would do nicely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $21.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 1.8¢ $85.98K 4.287M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1341574 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 103853 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.