NMR 6.06% 3.5¢ native mineral resources holdings limited

whats happenning ???, page-46

1. 2,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    andrew nobananas nmr's

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I do not like to cause trouble as my HC record shows.

I have missed reading this threads modded comments since my last HC/NMR post onwards.

Been off the air yet again (just got temp wireless net working) - took dongle but forgot cable as headed up the coast for a bit of a break/fish/swim/explore/4x4!

Settled in now and stopped for a look at PC - yep took it along! Feel like a bit of a drongo spending time writing this while on a break - but will do so none-the-less.

Looks like I missed some fireworks.

--------------------

Cap, sorry for the angst, but I think you have taken the INDABA comments and read too much into them.

Nothing ever stated as fact - just what I feel is fairly solid assumption based on fairly solid history. I think you have pounced on a 2:00am comment and smashed it to smithereens, did not expect you to be up at that hour.... hence my delay in replying!

-------------------

Just for those reading this - and for the mods... can I please state my case as I see it (just for the record)! Last post for me on this thread.

-------------------

People go to these conferences and network - whether they have a "box" or not. Even I attend trade conferences and buy/request info on products etc, and drop my card where appropriate - as a customer/industry type - even though not listed on the seminar ticket, and to drum up business.

At very least one would hope NMR would be at INDABA doing their version of "card-dropping" / networking at very least.

If NMR did not make an appearance at INDABA - I would be very disappointed as a shareholder that they did not show their face at INDABA!

----------------------

As for the timeline of upcoming NMR "events/moments" that have been complied on a separate thread - I would be pretty sure that NMR will release a "CAPE TOWN Presentation" as they did in London - providing us with some new info/snippets.

REASONING AS FOLLOWS...

If I go to the last NMR "UPCOMING EVENT" on Nimrodel site - we see the London presso listed - MINES AND MONEY LONDON

http://www.nimrodel.com.au/investor-information/upcoming-events.html

Yet, searching for Nimrodel in amongst Sponsors, Exhibitors and Media - you will not find Nimrodel on MINES AND MONEY LONDON there either???!!!

http://www.minesandmoney.com/london/exhibitors-2011/

Yet Chris Mason went to London, and Nimrodel released a UK presentation update. They did this for a reason - and we trust they sold the story to someone there.

http://www.nimrodel.com.au/investor-information/presentations.html

I am only assuming they are going to do the same at Cape Town / INDABA.

---------------------

BSH thinking pattern as follows:

PREVIOUS PATTERN... (for a company desperate to sell its product to the world of coal punters).....

1) London gig listed as an "Upcoming Event" on NMR website
    2) Chris Mason goes to London
    3) Even though not on MINES AND MONEY seminar list, NMR release UK presentation to ASX and punters
    4) Chris Mason goes to London gig - in some way/shape/form.

ASSUMED PATTERN...
    1) INDABA gig listed as an "Upcoming Event" on NMR website
    2) Chris Mason is in Africa - now - email him if you want punters
    3) ASSUMED - Even though not on INDABA seminar list, NMR releases Cape Town presentation to ASX and punters
    4) ASSUMED - Nimrodel representative goes to London gig - in some way/shape/form.

If I is wrong on the London gig - let me know.

-----------------

INDABA Conference - I will bite my tongue from here on in.

We have about week to see what is or isn't released in regards to that by NMR. Conference is 6-9th Feb.

SP is a separate issue.

This will be just one small piece in the NMR puzzle either way.

-----------------

For those interested in my original post regarding INDABA here is the link. Nothing definite - just stating that it was on Nimrodels site - and looking to be something they would attend...

http://hotcopper.com.au/post_threadview.asp?fid=1&tid=1648253&msgno=7642019#7642019

One quote from my post there....

"Will have to confirm - but am pretty sure NMR will make their presence there too? Bahar, freehold, pizza and co co...... anyone can confirm??"

As we always say DYOR..... yikes!

--------------------

DYOR!!!

All the best

bsh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.