UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

what's he doing to us?, page-20

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Its certainly all very sombre in here at present.

I just want to hear UNS explain to me why Unifill isnt another Unitract. At present it still looks like being over 12 montsh away that we can sell; AT BEST enough Unifill to pull in $50million annually in revenue.

At the moment it appears as though we can only expect to sell 10-30million syringes nexty year (a guess based on the generic and ramp up for Sanofi; its definitely less than the 60million current capacity)

The longer we wait for Unifill deals and the slower they are rolled out, the more it looks like its a niche product when it has to be a high volume product. The higher the voluem the lower our cost of production the more we make. At pilot scale you have to assume we will be lucky to be breaking even, if not losing money. I note that AS always talks about average margin on products. I am guessing Unifill at low volume is one of the products hurthing that average

AS, a prefilled syringe is a commodity device. You sell them in the millions, people use them in the millions and they get thrown away in the millions. Drug companies make money on their drugs, not packaging them in more expensive primary containers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.