UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

what's he doing to us?, page-68

1. 683 Posts.
    I got sucked into buying uns stock back in may after shortalls now infamous cc stating a massive deal had been concluded(a lie) and that no more capital would be raised (a lie) and that 10 deals would be signed by years end(another lie).I was smart enough to get out with a small loss a month later,when the deal that apparently had been done didnt materialise,and rightly i smelled a rat.Still a small loss is still a loss,and as i bought the stock based on shortalls statements,i believe i was misled,and i believe i should be compensated for that,so,i will be joining the class action to recoup my losses.Alan shortall needs to be held accountable for his actions,it really is as simple as that,and i am glad it is now happening.I feel for those trapped in the stock,as in all likelyhood you will now loss the lot.Uns is, and always has been a house of cards,a smoke and mirrors show,with absolutely no substance to it,existing only for the benefit of Shortall and his cronies.I fail to see how uns can continue as a going concern much longer,as the legal fees and Lawyers retainers that uns will now have to pay will surely bankrupt it.This stock should never be allowed to trade on any exchange ever again.........and hopefully wont.commiserations to those trapped in the UNS clown show.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.