UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Its been said before... the only reason this isnt tradin at what...

1. 804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Its been said before... the only reason this isnt tradin at what its worth is because investors just dont have the patience to wait while there is other faster bus's to be on at the moment.

When this takes off its going to be very fast upward because no one wants to miss the bus.

I for one are staying put with all my current holding for the long haul which will see $5+ in 3-5 years. Its money for jam IMHO.

The transitional phase that we are currently in will take some time to get through but the corner has been turned. .70 cents was the bottom. Support is building and new support levels are currently being built. Allan knows this, hence his buy up last month of 500k shares.

I am a positive person and I wont sit around whinging about "it could be this, it should be that". Its all black and white to me. I am happy with my core holding and like to dabble in the dips and troughs/peaks and highs with a bit of lunch money. The big picture is as solid as a rock. To part with a lot of your current UNS equity at the moment would be the riskiest play you could possibly make in the market today. It will take off in a big way at some point when production is at full steam and contracts are signed. There can be no two ways about that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.