IMU 0.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Whats IMU likely to be worth ?

1. 5,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1877
    I'm seeming lots of posts about the stock hitting price targets etc  15 cents ,  20 cents etc etc  
    Lots of excitement ....and impatience

So what is IMU really likely to be worth  ?

My view ...like many is  miles miles more than 20 , 30 ...50 cents  because I'm looking at the long view .

People who are " hanging " for a jump in price to 15 , 20 cents etc  are simply missing the big picture and possibly dont understand the potential upside that IMU could offer .

The two main  platforms  - B Cell &  C33 Virus  developments are both pretty much game changers
    and are likely to eclipse and re define standard level of care ......in time. ....... but both platforms have been many years in the making / evolution and refinement ...... and any roll out from current trials etc is going to take time  ...and the effect will be  compounding , as  more results are announced and proof of concept well and truly verified  

Dont forget the current  "solutions "  that require synthetically manufactured antibodies have been many years in the making as well .  Huge drug companies have invested billions into these drugs ..... and so will be wanting to extract the max out of them presumably .

Whats this mean for IMU  ? (   whose message seems to be very overtoned with a moral desire to cure cancer ( per Leslie Chongs passion and personal experience of losing parents to the disease )

Do they sell their IP  - do they try and grow the value ????

I honestly dont know ....as the road to getting drugs  and remedies up and running in the real treatment market is very very long and expensive  and the temptation to take a quick windfall  package may simply be too good to refuse .  

My hope is that IMU  will enter into licencing deals   - to keep the cash flow going  so that  shareholders can enjoy the long term growth in value that is inevitable . ( assuming things go to plan )   ...or  maybe some other JV  arrangement  .....  anything to keep the IP development and capitalization going ....such that the true potential is achieved

Assuming both platforms work  - and  taking to account other deals  in the "big pharma " space  then I recon its fair to say that fully developed the IMU IP could be worth  50 billion  (  $10 buck s a share )  -  long term  .  

Such a price sounds outrageous  , I know .......but think about the bucks currently invested in the space ???

And then think about the " game changing "  nature of vaccinating  a person so they make their own antibodies against cancer ......... or.......putting a cancer hunting virus into them .  ( I mean holy hell - both concepts are simply exciting !! )

There are lots of posters on the IMU threads with lots of stats and numbers relating to drug company valuations etc ...and I hope they can dig up some valuations for reference  .

Elon Musk  and his visionary philosophy  ....... is a prime example of  someone coming from no where to be considered a  market leader in his space .  ........ and look at the market caps of his enterprises !!!!

Closing message to IMU Holders .......  sell if you like to take  a quick  buck short term ..... or hold onto your shares ..... play the long game  ......  and if all goes to plan  then the potential upside will make the profits you take today look like chicken shit .

cheers

VA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $379.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $1.098M 21.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 7481668 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 1703097 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.