AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Let me answer a few things today as this is the first time and...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Let me answer a few things today as this is the first time and could be the last time I engage with these posters.

@mbot
    Your stuff is real rubbish but please keep posting the more you say the more I buy.

@Dazza1234
    Sorry you missed the boat mate I just looked at the timetable and found you a new boat coming in FIFTEEN YEARS. Plus keeping you off the AUZ registry is a pleasure for someone like me as a matter of fact. My family has an extremely large chip bet on AUZ so be a good fella and just move on to the next boat in 15 years.

@aaron
    No bots no trading its simple mate if AUZ was $175 per share would you touch it. I am sure your answer is no. The people behind the bots do the research and will pay what ever it takes to get the shares.

For over twelve months now BB has been saying "its easy to sell the ore, what I am looking for is a PARTNER TO BUILD THE PLANT" (same as ARL) funny thing is he said it in English so some might not have got it so I can translate for you using google translate in any language you like.

All AUZ shareholders stay the course forget the share price I hope it stays at this price for the next 15 years so I can accumulate shares and collect dividends. Wink wink say no more.

What's in the bag BB
    I wish we had a tight registry here as we do over at ARL.

Buy, Sell, Hold
    Do whatever you like
    This is not financial advise, get that from others but never from me.

DYOR
    Hang on that's what I have always been saying.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $29.27K 2.917M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 5699719 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 10400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.