AUZ 5.56% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Rusted on AUZ holder no matter how negative this forum is and...

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Rusted on AUZ holder no matter how negative this forum is and let me tell you all this is sector wide. None of the actual negatives ever discussed here are AUZ specific.

This BoD have not missed a single milestone.

AUZ in my opinion as a company has not put a single foot wrong.

I have been reading and researching AUZ for 15 months now and can not find a single thing wrong with the company or the BoD.

AUZ as a company
    Has a hard working BoD
    Some great industry and sector professionals
    An amazing partner in SKI
    The right product at the right time
    Progressing from zero to hero in baby steps
    Getting the job done every single day
    100% owned tenements
    100% owned pilot plant
    Largest ever shipment of Cobalt out of Australia
    Partnerships with leaders for the future
    Alignment with a South Korean GIANT
    MUCH to come from Flemington

I can list much much more, but the bears are right as the share price is down from 15.5 cents to current 4.5 cents. But let’s be honest here and admit that this is in no way AUZ specific, take a look at ARL, CLQ and COB.

If you can honestly show me where AUZ as a company is a bad investment please go ahead but enough ONE LINERS PLEASE.

All this is my opinion and my post is AUZ stock specific with no reference to any poster on here. As a holder of AUZ and a rusted on holder as I am I am defending the company I am heavily invested in.

This is no ramp in any way this is all facts, all I read on here is SKI are going to walk away “great when the do” I will believe it but until such time as the BoD tell me that I am an AUZ holder.

All I read on here is the opinion of credit raises and consolidation and the people that write these one liners don’t need to prove that. I say no credit raise and no consolidation and I need to prove it with three judges signatures from the high court if Australia.

Stock specific, AUZ is the next best thing to me and only me and since my money is on AUZ I will continue to believe that till the Company and it’s BoDs miss one single milestone.

All stock specific
    All my opinion
    DYOR

Go AUZ and best of luck to all long term holders who are willing to stick around till PRODUCT ON SHIP DAY.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $13.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $16.17K 1.713M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 16038346 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 5058018 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 1110601
Last updated 15.38pm 05/06/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.