NXT 1.73% $17.62 nextdc limited

As frustrated as I am with this stock and the lack of growth...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    As frustrated as I am with this stock and the lack of growth over the past 2 years even after the CEO's many comments around how the uptake in the Cloud has accelerated exponentially (maybe it has, just not at NextDC) I can only think the value has held on - just - as a result of S3 & M3 about to come online as well as the fact the Cloud maybe the best med-long term option for many companies to reduce IT costs.
    I expect Microsoft, AWS and Google are and will continue to make it irresistible to transfer to the Cloud (when the last time you or anyone you know went to Harvey Norman to buy Anti Virus or Microsot Office Software) with no turning back an providing no other options to buys CD's etc in the future with the Cloud also providing in built Cyber Secuitry, so no need any more to buy Software anywhere else.
    Just be nice to see NextDC deliver on the promises of the past couple of years. Yes they may have a vision and direction for the future, but they are so slow and risk averse that competition such as former NextDC employees at Airtrunk and recent Linked In posts indicating former NextDC employees going to AWS are leading the way with NextDC going nowhere.
    Look at the current vacancies on the NextDC website. Is this a sign of growth or another problem such as being unable to attract and retain staff.
    I've never seen so many vacancies on their website which seem to refresh after a week. Some of these vacancies have been the same listing for over a month, some longer. They are still advertising for S3 and M3 which are due to open shortly, would have thought these would have been filled months ago to train new staff etc. As fir C1, thus job has even advertised for at least 3 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.62
Change
-0.310(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $10.58B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.77 $17.86 $17.57 $19.38M 1.098M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 571 $17.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.62 17334 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$17.60
  Change
-0.310 ( 1.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
$17.75 $17.86 $17.56 127526
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
NXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.