SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

Geez Charl, 2mmscfgd & 260 boo would be a very nice outcome imo...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Geez Charl, 2mmscfgd & 260 boo would be a very nice outcome imo from a concept well. Oppies are great value
    at almost 8 x leverage with a generous expiry of 1 more year. Most oppies I encounter offer around the 3-5 mark
    leverage under similar timelines and prospects. That time-line may look a little shaky if 77H proves to be
    not commercial {although if it is marginal or just under that would be enough for me}, particularly if full evaluation
    of the well is not completed by say Nov 2014. Add another 2 month or so in the planning of the 1st follow up well
    including tendering, awarding of contracts, purchase of materials, crews etc. Spud maybe Feb 2015 with full
    results not known until May/June 2015. Still 6 months left on the tails and if the follow up well at say 1000m lateral
    and 20 fraccs delivers 2-3 times the result of the concept well then SP will explode.

I will pick some more tails up Monday if they get sold off in case 77H does flow commercially, in which case
    a near doubling of the SP is possible. If 77 doesn't prove commercial as a stand alone well, I would still
    buy more in the hope that the follow up well can deliver the goods.

Take the time to "smell those wildflowers".

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.