ALC 2.00% 4.9¢ alcidion group limited

what's it going to take to get to 25c?, page-50

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    New markets were discussed in the last end of year report. The gist was that they would start looking into markets outside of AU,NZ and UK. They said they would start looking at Canada, UAE and the Nordics initially. This was the first talk of further expansion in a long time. If you go back far enough though Malcolm Pradham also talked about it, but this was early days of Alcidion. I almost think that this is something they have been recently encouraged to look into or say they are looking into. I think it would be a terrible distraction since there is an enormous market right in front of them. They don't need to raise cash either to address posts above. They are cash generative and have told us they will not need to raise to get to full profitability. The balance sheet is solid. If anything changes there, it is a clear red flag, and the share price will completely collapse. I don't think Alcidion is a stock for the impatient though. They have a very clear strategy and are reliant unfortunately on the very slow-moving machinations of Health systems. We all happen to be investing in small caps (for our sins) that have not had a wonderful time over the past couple of years but if you strip back the share price performance and look at the company here, I think that it is hard to find too many flaws with Alcidion. The Silverlink acquisition of course is always a flaw that is called out - They paid too much and how much has it returned since is what we hear. I think Kate herself pretty much admitted in a roundabout way that they did overpay but they could not let it go . This wasn't a flaw. It was just unfortunate that it coincided with a market downturn. They paid a premium for a premium product. The advantages of this acquisition will take more time to play out, but I see 3 massive benefits 1 - They were missing PAS in their portfolio of products. 2 - It increased their presence in a further 11 NHS trusts increasing their addressable market. 3 - It added to the ARR along with the knowledge that a significant number (60%) of these on-prem installs need to upgrade within 4 years of that acquisition. It was a land and expand strategy. .... I am looking forward to the next 4C though.. news is always good...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $29.07K 582.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 405306 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 256925 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.