PUA 0.00% 0.3¢ peak minerals limited

what's it going to take to raise sp??, page-2

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Hi Bernard,

Hard data on production is what the market wants rather than "stoping has been pushed back". With PB we get the precise language of an engineer, good for the company long term but not so good for investors who want to appraise an announcement in seconds. "stoping has been pushed back" would have given some buyers uncertainty yesterday, enough to hold the share price back.

If we use some of PBs engineering precision we will probably find quite a bit more information regarding "stoping has been pushed back". Here's your quote in its context.

"Stoping of the high grade mineralisation along the Mica 1 vein set has been 
    pushed back by the continuing excellent results along the 640 north drive in this ongoing development."

I confess to actually liking precise engineering speak because it is straightforward to analyse. I've posted before about the northern development of the mine and pointed out the company actually can't stope this area and work the northern development at the same time. What they can do is conduct stoping operations at other locations. For example they are stoping the M2 at two other nearby locations, one in the Cornelian section of the mine from the 640 level and another from a sublevel 8m higher. Both of these stopes should be producing high grade ore right now.

Gold at $US990.90 is good news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.124M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $9.679K 3.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4059924 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3752114 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.