IMU 3.80% 8.2¢ imugene limited

What's it going to take to Test fresh patients

1. 5,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1685
    Sounds a little brutal maybe ....and
    I'm probably ignoring the process and times involved in bringing a new drug on line etc etc ...

But we have heard a lot about the
    " non toxicity " of Hervax and PD 1 vax .
    It looks like both are coming up trumps in the non toxicity and no side effects dept .

The mantle of therapeutic dominance of the main T Cell drugs is coming under threat due to side effects etc

There appears to be observed efficacy from the B cell vaccines .

The patients we are allowed to test on so far have been technically been brutalized / contaminated etc by Chemo & T Cell therapies ..so we are working with " dud " material at the start . .... yet proof of concept seems to be shining through

So it seems to me that we cant be too far away from someone in the drug approval pipeline saying ....

Hey let's try some B Cell therapy first up . There doesnt seem to be any side effects ....and it looks like it could work as well as the existing T cell stuff .

Let's give it a go on some " fresh " non contaminated human subjects .

What's the downside ???

A very simplistic view point l suppose .... and l recommend people watch the Dallas Buyers Club to get the feel for where l am going with this .

If l had just been diagnosed with cancer .....and knew what l've come to know or understand about IMU and the B Cell vaccines ..... l would be demanding to have a crack at some B Cell .

Anyway something to discuss .....and with the recent trials underway ....and the way the results are coming in ....it looks like it could just be matter of time .
    Cheers

VA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.003(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.4¢ 7.9¢ $1.166M 14.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 409605 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 787931 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
0.003 ( 4.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.0¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ 4842402
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.