SER 4.35% 2.4¢ strategic energy resources limited

whats it worth to you, page-13

1. 19,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4974
    Hi Graham,

Quick summary as I'm trying to get organised to head OS.

Graphite is a remarkably similar story to RE's only much bigger market. Cheap production from China closed most Western production, now they are running low particularly at the quality end, tariffs, quotas and the West is scrambling for new supply. Tradition uses absorb current supply.

Again graphite is a play on new tech clean energy apps, particularly EV, possibly pebble based nuclear and potentially longer term larger scale apps for graphene.

SER's Uley is a world class resource and trading it into Mega provides the op to bring it to market well before the comp and apparently Mega provides the tech to beneficate and the mktg skills to build the same sort of LT customer relationships that are also required in RE's. The parallels are quite striking.

Mega is a bit of a punt but it will take us to the TSX where you probably want to be with graphite, ASX hopeless. Don't think we'll see the full potential for LYC either until a NYSE listing late next year.

Lots of good posts & punters here, Google "Diamond in the Rough" by Lifton & heaps of other good commentary popping up now. Graphite's about where RE's were 18 months ago IMO.
    GL & I'm sure others will add.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $16.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $46.95K 1.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 311250 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 312323 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.