LEG 0.00% 1.3¢ legend mining limited

This thread is getting stale. Daytraders have made a killing....

1. 17 Posts.
    This thread is getting stale. Daytraders have made a killing. Some investors are crying in their drinks as the SP retracts. Others are taking cheap shots at each other without adding anything constructive.
    I have been an investor since the company floated in 1995. There was some good times many years ago when they were producing silver. When that ran out they tried gold at Gidgee. That was a dismal failure and the old board was substantially replaced. The SP slipped to below 1 cent for quite some time. Since the new management took over several years ago a very slow recovery has taken place.
    Recent history shows a concerted aim by the board to add shareholder value. The recent wild ride to 9.9 cents seems to be "ramping" and some new investors have been caught in a loss situation.
    Perhaps some discussion on the worth of the company might help those new investors in "panic mode" trying to decide whether to sell now at a loss or hold for some recovery.
    I will continue to hold as at this level I am "break even". I can see a promissing future.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $14.39K 1.107M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 223787 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1239739 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.32pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.