LEG 0.00% 1.3¢ legend mining limited

what's it worth, page-15

1. 1,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi Sharpe88, I think that LEG is in a position similar to what SDL was when its SP was a bit higher than today's LEG closing price. I very recently entered LEG and bought incrementally, selling all this week. Have already bought and am looking to again increase holdings. You are very brave and patient for holding and enduring so much. I'm fairly certain this is a very good proposition. If it wasn't for the positive confirmations on HC which enable me to trust my own judgement (as I have been operating in my own little vacuum for some time) I wouldn't have bought so many....and I'm glad I did. This is one of the few stocks I hope to build upon over the years. I studied SDL very well a few years ago and the potentials were discouraging looking at distance to port, no railway line and the eons taken to try to hook a major investor. All very hard. The death of the poor six souls has somehow kicked this along in my opinion. The advantages that LEG has being close to railway (whatever the condition) and the sea plus the survey of tenements is better than a holding which straddles both Cameroon and The Congo....this is a complicated situation (to me). The good works that SDL have done for the local communities (which I do believe) and the long tenure of the current Cameroom regime plus what Mark Wilson reports to us has made me a believer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $14.39K 1.107M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 223787 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1239739 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.32pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.