NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

"The current optimisation process provides for a substantial...

1. 1,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    "The current optimisation process provides for a substantial upgrade of overall project value and an enhanced potential for shareholder returns. The Company anticipates the final optimised project path forward being completed by May 2011 (given the potential for the Tubatse Project to now form part of the initial development) with a strategic partner and mine development decision soon thereafter."

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20110317/pdf/41xhp0j788vvck.pdf

Newminer, I reckon there's a high stakes game of poker going on in South Africa at the moment. It would be great news for shareholders if the company was in a position to announce a "JV" partner commensurate with the release of the BFS, however, considering the company announcement released on 17/3/11, it's more likely that a "strategic" partner will be brought on board.

Given the likely need to raise substantial capital in the event that one of the industry major players doesn't enter into a joint venture and agree to bankroll the projects, the uncertainty surrounding the alternative plan on exactly how Nkwe proposes to develop these massive platinum farms is the cause of the current share price weakness in my opinion.

Stagman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.