PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

what's it worth ?, page-7

1. 26,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4585
    Appreciate everyone's posts, particularly Dist. Unfortunately it just all looks a bit sad. pSA just can't take a trick and I can see why some would sell out and never come back. I will hold, but no interest in buying any more until I've seen where the bottom is and then see it pick up volume... I realise those juicy looking GOM prospects could be company makers, but as far as I can see they are all pencilled in for 2014 and I can't see any catalyst for the rest of this year, (unless left field buyer emerges or a merger etc I really think they need to be actively pursuing this now)) ... but really, the shale was supposed to be the company maker this year, so with the manner in which that bombshell has just been dumped on us in a QR (did anyone on the call point out their investor relations are unacceptable?) , is there a lot of reason left for the market to have faith in these GOM fields for next year, they could all be dusters for all we know. Well, I shall hold and hope either one of them kicks us back to 20-30c some time in 2014 or a merger has the same effect... And then I'll be out. Really I had great hopes PSA would one day burst into life and we would see $1 or a multiple. Has any one left holding here got any hopes for better than 20-30c ever again and if so, why? Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.