RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

What's it worth

1. 363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 871

So here we are.

We've just announced incredible results from the Covid study and the SP has gone form 6 cents to 8 cents. I'm disappointed but not surprised.

We now have a potential product that could generate hundreds of millions in revenue if developed and marketed well. What we don't have is the cash or resources to efficiently take it to market, therefore in the announcement it was confirmed that discussions are currently happening with potential partners. A partnership I imagine means an exclusive license arrangement where RAP would receive a nice upfront payment and a share in any ongoing revenue. This to me is the best possible outcome.

However, if you're a seriously cashed up global player then it's possibly more beneficial to just own the technology outright, therefore a takeover is also absolutely in play IMO. Problem with a takeover for us investors atm is our SP is low and a starting offer in the teens is a distinct possibility. We're running out of cash and don't have any meaningful revenue. Big players are ruthless and will use every tactic at their disposal to acquire us at the lowest price possible, hence the presence of some interesting new posters since Tuesday and some SP capping tactics IMO. This is modus operandi for these players.

Option three is a capital raise and we go it alone. This would be a slower route to market but much more preferable to a low take over IMO. It would also give us time to continue building the business and signing new Telehealth partners and generating long term sustainable revenue. I'm fine with this option.

The next few weeks will be critical. Everything is in play and I imagine some very interesting discussions are happening behind the scenes. The question I ask myself is what's this worth and how do we extract the most value from it? With the right partner potentially hundreds of millions in revenue annually. As a takeover??? I certainly wouldn't be voting for any offer less than 50 cents which is a cost of about 400 Million to any potential buyer but the only power I have is my shareholding and my vote which I won't be giving up easily. Interesting times indeed!

Happy weekend all. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.