FFG 10.0% 1.1¢ fatfish group limited

What's missing in Fatfish shares?, page-115

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Hi Piko3, Graphite, Traxy and Tony Barber,

I attended today's AGM in Melbourne. There will only 2 to other shareholders. The CEO, Kin Wai Lau  and company secretary, Donald Low were there. Since I was there before anyone, I asked a lot of questions and the CEO, Mr Lau responded as follows:  

Was Crazy Defence Horse game (AB1 game) part of ICI purchase from AB1 announced recently?
    Ans: No

Will there be any update on Krypros X soon?
    Ans: No, as No major progress development yet  to report but it is progressing well.

There are so many competitors for trading Bitcoins such as Coinhako  and Coinmama in Singapore.
    How can Kryptos X compete?
    Ans: Yes there are a few major competitors.

Why did Tony McKay who is such a rich and successful person prepare to surrender a big chunk of his company for a measly $1 million which is probably coffee money to him?
    Ans: Tony's need's the expertise of FFG to further  develop the Krytos X?

What is the progress of Apac Mining?
    Ans: An announcement has just been made to the ASX just now- please refer to it.

Is the mooted $400,000 USD per month and growing to 3 fold revenue to be derived from APAC Mining realistic and why would APAC Mining prepared to give away 50% of the company for such a cheap price based on this forecast revenue?
    Answer: FFG can provide the expertise they required to expand the business and produce such revenues which they otherwise could not do so.

Is Philip Lord still in USA and what is he doing?
    Ans: He is in USA speaking to potential investors and attending to Bitcoin conferences?

I mentioned most investors are upset with the continued delays in the re-listing of ICI Candy which is a major source of grievencences  of FFG shareholders and more so for ICI shareholders that have dampened FFG share prices?
    Ans: We are trying our best to resolve the issue with the ASX and ASIC and this is a major priority with me.  We hope to resolve it by the 22nd February 2018.

CEO also mentioned an important event which has just happened which could impact the share price favourably but asked me not to mention it on the Hotcopper website as yet?
    My response: I will reveal the information on Monday morning, which I believe may produce a favourable price increase for FFG shares but just to keep everyone interested and in great suspense to wait over the weekend!

The CEO then gave us a brief outlook of where he sees the future of the company and the various segments FFG is focusing on now and in the future. I took some pictures with him and the secretary. The meeting ended at 2.45 pm today.

Cheerio,
    Isdhope

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $15.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $6.53K 593.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2492598 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1062548 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.