FFG 22.2% 1.1¢ fatfish group limited

What's missing in Fatfish shares?, page-148

1. 31 Posts.
    Yeah their are a lot of exchanges and DEX but none of them are trusted enough or capable or handling large volume's from large investment funds. There is an interview floating around where the Kryptos-X CEO states this is his target market although retail investors can still buy too.

An interesting fact is about a month ago another exchange opened in Japan called Qryptos which is a subsidiary or the QUOINE exchange but the Qryptos exchange is targeting the investment funds. Just thought that was interesting as it has the same name basically and the same goal, owned by 5 Japanese billionaire's. On a technical note the QUOINE group also have a product and crypto they are building called QASH and when it's complete will basically provide massive liquidity to any exchange. So a startup exchange like Kryptos-X could get quickly have the same volume as the biggest exchanges in the world if they use QASH for their trading pairs. QASH is still in testing but it's due to be released in about 3-6 months and this could be a game changer to an exchange like Kryptos-X.

Also a few other interesting notes:

* The big boys don't trust cryto exchanges for a few reasons and i'd say primarily because most are Chinese based and also because exchanges can be hacked. An exchange hack just happened yesterday in Japan and 600 million worth of a single coin was stolen.

* Exchanges like Qryptos and im guessing Krytos-X will do the same offer insurance for tokens on the exchange and off-line cold storage facilities. No other exchanges do this.

* I don't know too much about this other service but there is a lot of talk about an exchange in the US (Gemini) offering custody service to large financial institutions. To do that they need a licence. I'm guessing there is no way the Chinese exchanges will ever get this licence. However from what I've read Kryptos-X plans to open in the US if the singapore market is a success and im guessing this is the type of things that they will look at.

So in summary yes there are lots of exchanges but 95% of them are very small and run by very tech savy people, not really businessman with 20+ years of exchange experience knowing how to meet compliance obligations to get the big boys to start trading. If this things takes off it will go big, really big.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $15.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $4.822K 478.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 4835153 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1521795 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.