PLS 2.42% $3.18 pilbara minerals limited

What's motivating the selloff amongst lithium juniors?, page-110

1. 9,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8544
    Toyota are still playing with fuel cell technology. So were Samsung until recently, when they sold the whole lot off for a pittance and went whole hog into Lithium ion batteries, because that is what most of the rest of the world is doing.

Toyota have a bigger bureaucracy, so will take a bit longer and spend a bit more money in it before realising that adding batteries to Priuses is the way to go, and then come out with a whole range of EVs. It will no doubt take dwindling sales before they get it. VW had a very fast change of heart when caught out over Dieselgate, Toyota will change just as quickly AT SOME POINT.
    They do not have a better battery, they are working on fuel cells that run off hydrogen. Eventually they will figure out that not everyone can have a hydrogen generator in the back yard, and the cost of building and maintaining hydrogen infrastructure everywhere will be too expensive. Trying to pass the costs to customers via expensive hydrogen for their fuel cells, will see sales plummet, then they will get it. Hopefully they work out on paper the overall cost and stop sooner than half destroying the business.

You seem to have changed really quickly off water rights Mustpow. Maybe you know as well as I that I cannot stop anyone the authorities give permission to, from gaining water from my tenement.
    You also know that as it is just an exploration license non of those other companies can do a thing about it, but put in objections anyway. Providing PLS do not interfere with the operations of the exploration, they will not have to pay a red cent to the other companies.
    Considering some of those companies are doing nothing but desk top studies on those tenements, PLS has nothing to fear at all.

So you better change the topic to something else like Toyotas fuel cells. How come you didn't mention they were fuel cells, and tried to make them sound like some type of fancy battery?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.18
Change
0.075(2.42%)
Mkt cap ! $9.561B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.13 $3.20 $3.11 $19.26M 6.077M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 45389 $3.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.18 107634 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.